Pittsburgh Workshop March 21 & 22
2-Day "Profitable Pack Outs" Workshop
March 21-22, Pittsburgh, PA
Taught by Barb Jackson, CR
Join us for 2 days of classroom & hands-on
Contents Restoration Pack Out training
for your managers & frontline team!
Only $595.00 per person
Tuesday & Wednesday, March 21 & 22, 2023
Hampton Inn Pittsburgh-Bridgeville
150 Old Pond Road, Bridgeville, PA 15017
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM - EST
Price includes: Continental breakfast, refreshments and lunch each day.
PLUS workshop manual & dozens of open Microsoft Word docs which are totally customizable!
Insert your company logo & if you choose, you can customize the verbiage.
You will be able to customize and implement your own Walk-Through System,
a Digital Photo Inventory System and complete Pack Out Process.
In this workshop you will learn:
Day 1: Classroom Training
- Pack Out Pitfalls
- Four Factors of Successful Contents Division
- Personnel - Defining the roles of the Contents Manager and Team Members
- Facility - Design Basics
- Equipment & Supplies
- Systems - Job Planning, Job Set Up, Inventory, Packing, Transporting, Storage & More
- Job Planning System - 50-point checklist and DOZENS of working documents
Day 2 : Classroom & Hands-On Packing - Plus Pre-Estimating!
- Digital Photo Inventory System - with labels, working documents & forms
- Mobilizing supplies, setting up staging & holding areas
- Determining best sorting & cleaning methods
- Packing Techniques - for efficiency & profitability
- Setting up pack out stations
- Packing of boxed items & wrapping of furniture
- Transporting & storage
- Basics of Smoke Damage - Identifying types of soot & determining proper cleaning techniques
- Pack Out Pre-Estimating basics
The Hampton Inn - Bridgeville, PA
Located at 150 Old Pond Road, Bridgeville, PA 15017, just 20 minutes from Pittsburgh International Airport.
Click here to reserve your room or call 412-319-7706. Includes free continental breakfast, coffee & tea in the lobby, high speed internet, indoor pool and fitness facilities.
Terms and Conditions
Payment is due prior to the start of the workshop. Payment is non-refundable. Credit may be applied to other
Total Contentz workshops, classes or events, or to online products, in whole or in part, at the sole discretion of
Please notify Total Contentz of attendee changes prior to the start of the event. Attendees must attend all sessions to qualify for CE credit or other professional designations.