Contents Processing & Pack Out
The Total Contentz Pledge: We are committed to helping you improve your contents division’s capabilities,
team performance and bottom line!
GIVE YOUR CONTENTS TEAM THE COMPETITIVE EDGE!
16 HOURS OF LIVE, HANDS-ON TRAINING.
CHOOSE EITHER ONLINE OR AT YOUR FACILITY.
Specially designed for Owners, Managers and Frontline Team Members
- Scheduling & mobilizing teams – turn your staff into an assembly line of success!
- Streamlining systems on-site – faster, safer, less breakage (virtually none!)
- Pre-Estimating- So simple! – You create it during the “walk-through” and so accurate it is virtually challenge proof! No more waiting for the team to complete the pack out inventory. Write your pre-estimate after the walk through and submit it so the adjuster can set the reserve and you can start collecting money!
- High-tech cutting-edge techniques that will deliver as well as “Old School” methods that have worked for over 25 years.
- Profitability – Tactics to increase profitability on almost every job.
MORE JOBS - BETTER PROFIT MARGINS!
TAKE YOUR CONTENTS DIVISION TO THE NEXT LEVEL!
With this live training, Barb Jackson, CR trains YOUR team one-on-one. This is a private training with YOUR team only. Set your own pace to learn and discuss your challenges, goals, etc.
You will receive printed manuals shipped to your office and dozens of working documents that you can add your logo to and/or adjust the verbiage to match your company policies.
Course Outline Includes:
- Understanding Contents Restoration
- Identifying Pack Out Pitfalls
- Four Factors of Successful Contents Division
- Defining the Roles of Team Members
- Components of a Contents Processing Facility
- Contents Restoration Equipment and Supplies
- The Importance of Having Systems in Place
- Packing Boxes for Efficiency and Profitability
- Mobilizing Supplies & Setting Up an On-Site Staging Area
- Setting up Pack Out Stations
- TCz Job Planning System and Dozens of Customizable Forms
- Digital Photo Inventory (DPI) System - the basis for any inventory process
- Hands-On Inventory
- Hands-On Packing of Boxed Items and Wrapping of Furniture
EARN IICRC CE CREDITS
This is a certificate course earns IICRC continuing education credits.
This is a qualifying prerequisite course for the RIA Contents Loss Specialist Program. A Certificate of Completion will be provided verifying 8 contact hours in Contents Restoration Training and 8 hours of Inventory Training.
Ask Us About Ultrasonics Training
If you have an ultrasonics system or if you are thinking off adding the equipment to your profit-making center, we can help! We can show you how to maximize your profits and get the best ROI.
Learn the best methods, the best techniques that your personnel need to clean contents for the highest profit. You can even expand your services outside the restoration industry by offering specialty services for new profit centers - with equipment you already own!
- Set up
- Supplies and proper cleaning agents
- Cleaning of specialty and fragile items
- Electrical appliances
- Soot, sewage and mold -contaminated items - yes, ultrasonics detroys mold!
- and MUCH MORE!
"I can tell you or anybody who would care to read this, this class is built line upon line, precept upon precept. Regardless of your level of experience, there is much to be learned in this class."
"AWESOME SEMINAR!! I really learned a lot of different things that I plan on utilizing here back at my facility!!! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE INFO AND IDEAS!!!"
"Barb is one of the industry leaders in this field. Any of you out there, please do yourselves a favor. If you’re gonna do this, do it right. Contact Barb Jackson at Total Contentz."
Win Win Emergency Restoration
"We have been doing contents, but really didn’t know what we were doing. But then we found out about Barb, and the whole experience has been amazing! If you don’t have formal contents training, you want to get it from here."