Get control of your pack outs with our Job Planning System
Increase your profit margins and eliminate liabilities!
- Has the insured requested an item from storage and no one is quite sure where it is?
- Have you been accused of losing, damaging or worse yet - STEALING an item? Can you even prove that the item was ever in your possession?
- Ready to virtually eliminate headaches on your pack outs?
The solution is quite simple with our Proven Pack Out Procedures!
In this class Barb will share and explain her 50-point checklist she uses for walk-throughs PLUS dozens of customizable forms - insert YOUR logo and/or edit immediately. She will also explain how to put together and use two great Job Starting Tools:
1. "Property Restoration Project" Folder that you give to the Insured at the initial walk through. Some of the documents included are:
- Letter to the Insured
- Take Along List
- Non-Transportables List
2. "Contents Manager's Walk Through" Folder to use to set up the job.
- 50-Point Pack Out Job Planning Checklist
- Customer Responsibility Form
- Declaration of Value Form
- Disposal Authorization
- High Priority Items
- Room Name Assignment Sheet
- AND MORE!!!
Many of the pitfalls experienced on pack outs are due to not following really simple procedures - like not asking the same questions on each new claim assignment; not getting a signature when disposing of the insured's contents; packing out contents that the insured should maintain possession of; not taking initial walk-through photographs with date stamps; not identifying scheduled items, collectibles, high value contents, rush items, etc. that are on the property.
These common tasks seem rudimentary and repetitious, but when they fall through the cracks...so do our profit margins and reputation!
Your company can't afford to leave these tasks to chance.
They need to be performed on every single walk-through of a new claim and prior to beginning a pack out.
The simplest and most mundane tasks can be the easiest to overlook, yet cause the biggest problems! They may not even surface until it time to get paid and close the job file.
Setting up the job properly is actually more crucial than starting the job at all! Limit your company's liabilities by doing it right every time!